Friday, October 12, 2007

Update

It has been a while since I last wrote. Charles has just completed his third week at Navy Federal. He is really enjoying his time there so far. He is still in training and is looking forward to getting into the dirty work of collections! He is glad to be back at work, but misses his time with Charlie very much.

I am currently about half way through my last semester. I am trying to stay focused on my work and not taking it too easy so I can graduate! I have my dates for my senior show -- It will be up the week after Thanksgiving break. My opening will be Wednesday of that week.

Charlie is growing like a weed. We went and had his first haircut today! He looks like a big boy now. He really enjoys playing outside and can wonder for hours. His new tricks include finding his nose and his head. He can also blow kisses and will come when you ask for smooches.

I will try to be better about keeping this up to date, but it really falls low on the list for right now. I will try to get up some pictures of Charlie's haircut later on.

No comments: