Once again it has been too long since my last post (honestly I did not even read it to find out where I left off) I guess I will just hit the highlights of the past few months. November was a busy month! On the 15th we closed on our first home! That's right we are now homeowners. We did not get to move in though until December since I hung my senior show that very same weekend and was busy preparing for that. Now we are in our new home fully furnished mainly through the generosity of those at our church.
I know you will find it hard to believe but I finally graduated. She officially does not have to go back to GMU ever again. It is an adjustment though, there is not much to do now. Charlie and I really are just hanging out around the house with Duke (Charlie's Christmas present, a 1 year old black lab) who he loves to play catch with.
As with any new year there are new goals and adjustments to be made. We hopefully will figure out what adventures we are going to attempt in the near future or before the year ends.
Merry belated Christmas and Happy New Year!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment